Dermatology Nursing Institute Annual Congress
September 25-27, 2009
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel • Washington, DC
What is the Dermatology Nursing Institute (DNI)?
DNI is an educational vehicle dedicated to advancing dermatology nursing practice and patient care.
It is associated with Dermatology Nursing journal, the award-winning peer-reviewed publication that
has been leading the industry for over 20 years.
Who should go to the Congress?
RNs, NPs, APNs, CNSs, PAs, LVNs, LPNs, MAs, as well as managers and educators
What you’ll take home
• Breakthrough clinical knowledge
• Exciting ideas for better patient care
• More confidence in your assessment skills
• A new network of dermatology friends and colleagues
Who are the speakers?
• Sessions will be taught by the country’s top skin care experts.
Keynote speaker Connie Curran, EdD, RN, FAAN, is one of
nursing’s most respected and dynamic leaders
What about continuing nursing education (CNE)
Earn up to 16.25 contact hours for the 3-day Congress.
Add to that FREE contact hours if you subscribe to
Get more details instantly!
• View complete program online: www.dermatologynursing.net
• Call: 856-256-2363
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dermatology Nursing Institute • East Holly Avenue/Box 56 • Pitman, NJ 08071-0056